Friday, September 02, 2005

I am angry

What the hell is going on? If reporters can get into the city of New Orleans, so can the federal government to get these poor displaced people some drinking water, food, medical help, sanitation, and a TRIP OUT OF THERE to somewhere safe and easier to support.

Where is everyone? Oh yeah. They're in Iraq. Helping them. Of course when Iraqis loot it's a step on the way to democracy and done out of desperation. When the people of New Orleans loot, we need to send in authorities to shoot them. How about getting them some damn water? If you can get bullets into town, you can get food and water in as well.

I am angry. I am sad. I wish we had a competent commander in chief. I wish he took this tragedy even half as seriously as the mayor of New Orleans is taking it.

The only way people can get saved in an emergency is if Halliburton or someone else associated with the administration makes a profit off it. Otherwise, people are left to die.