Monday, July 11, 2005

3-year-olds and bad jokes

My daughter thinks she's a comedian. The only problem is that her jokes are really bad. Really really bad. Which is understandable as she's only 3.

Here's a typical joke:

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Banana"

"Banana who?"

"Banana in the spooky forest!"

and a fit of giggles.

But today we had a real joke! Our first real joke! I'm so proud.

Hand extended. "Gimme five!"

I slap her hand

Hand extended higher. "Up high"

I slap her hand up high

Hand extended lower. "Down low"

I try to slap her hand down low but she pulls it away before I can

"TOO SLOW!"

Fit of giggles. From both of us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Om.powered said...

ooh ooh we play that game ALL the time!

TOO SLOW!

xo

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drop on by and browse through a huge archive of arabic joke

This is one of the many jokes i found amongst the many joke categorys:
A man walks into his favorite bar and saw a bum panhandeling. The bum asked if the man could spare a dollar. The man replied "If I give you money are you going to use it to buy liquor?" The bum said he would not, so the man asked "If I give you money are you going to use it for gambling?" Again the bum said he would not, so the man asked "Would you come home with me so I can show my wife what happenes to someone who doesnt gamble or drink?"

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home