Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Where do they keep the old lady ringtones?

Oh my, I'm getting old.

I was at the mall yesterday avoiding the heat and saw a place that would put a ringtone on my phone. How cool, I thought! Plus, maybe I won't reach for my phone every time I hear a Nextel ringing anywhere.

I asked the young man (20s) working there what ringtones were available.

"Well you won't be interested in most of them because they're music young people like."

*sigh*

P.S. I got the theme from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jozet said...

Well, the nerve!

Did you show him the Fitty Cent tattoo on your lower back?

;-)

Rocky and Bullwinkle - good choice!

10:48 AM  
Blogger That Sloane Girl said...

Yeeek, what an idiot!

I'd have peeped at him over the tops of my glasses and said, "Humor me, Sonny Boy. Why don't you run those titles by me anyway. I've got time to kill before picking up the pain pills for my rheumatism."

12:55 PM  
Blogger Bud Wiser said...

Wonderful page! Enjoyed it very much. I come from the land of ringtone graphic so I know what I'm talking about!ringtone graphic

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home